Digital Temperature Controller ID971
The ID 971 controllers are devices suitable for applications on normal or low temperature refrigerating units. They are provided with two PTC thermostatic probe inputs (NTC can be selected by parameter) and two relay outputs for compressor and defrost management. The defrosting cycle may be stopped at a specified time or, using the appropriate probe placed on the evaporator, when the end cycle temperature has been reached. The value of the probe’s reading is viewed on a display by three digits and a minus sign; the decimal point reading can be set by parameter. All the versions are provided with a TTL connection in order to use Copy Card, the quick programming accessory. In addition, the 16 A compressor relay options and the buzzer are provided. These controllers are available in the 32x74 standard format and the power supply voltage is, on choice, 230 Va or 12 Va/c.
- Frontal protectionIP 65Containerplastic resin PC+ABS UL94V–0
- Dimensions32x74 mm, depth 60 mm
- Moutingpanel mounting,cut out 29x71 mm (+0.2/–0.1mm)
- Usage temperature-5...55°CStorage temperature-30...85°C
- Usage environment humidity10...90% RH
- Storage environment humidity10...90% RH
- SerialTTL port for Copy Card
- Display3½ digits plus sign
- Precisionabove 0.5% of bottom scale + 1 digit
- Consumption3 VAResolution1°C or 0.1°C (selectable with a parameter).
- Power supply230Vac, 12Vac/cc ± 15%, 50/60Hz