ZR Suction Line Accumulator is designed with bend pipe to prevent internal splashing and help oil gathered at the bootom of the separator, and the bend pipe should be located as close to the compressor as possible.
- "U" tube design keeps maximum refrigerant flow and minimum oil blocking.
- "U" tube Entrance is installed in the back of the inlet oriented pipe to prevent liquid refrigerant entering into compressor and Damaging it.
- Throttle hole matched will with system capacity assures optimum liquid refrigerant and oil that flow back to compressor.
- surface corrosion resistant static electrical painting procedure protecting the shell from the rust.
- maximum working pressure: 3.0 MPa.