GBC ball valve 1/2" for air conditioner
· Model GBC ball valve is a manually regulated shut-off valve, which is applicable to two-direction flow.
· Model GBC ball valve is used on the liquid, air suction and hot vapor piping of the freezer, cold store and air conditioning unit.
· The valve seat of Model GBC ball valve is well sealed with perfect sealing performance.
· Model GBC ball valve is a through-type ball valve with maximum flow rate and wide scope of operating temperature.
· Model GBC ball valve is equipped with a secondary sealing cap and the metal wire could be used to prevent the sealing cap from missing and avoid any mistake operation in maintenance.
· No pressure drop in flow.
· Only turn 1/4 circle to make valve full open or full close.
· Turning stop for full open or full close.
· Full Open and Full Close mark on top of valve stem.
· Two-direction flow is available.
· Argon arc welded structure.
· Explosion-proof valve stem design.
· Modified PTFE sealing.
· Inside liquid accumulation is avoided.
· Could be mounted on the control panel.