CONDENSER COIL CLEANER IN THE HVACR INDUSTRY Model: 4291-08 3.8Liter
When choosing a coil cleaner, reach for the BLUE!
Nu-Brite is a non-acid, alkaline-based product for cleaning and brightening air-cooled condensers. It is formulated with the best available foaming detergents to quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and grime and foam it right out of the coil. The safer alternative to acids.
For cleaning and brightening air-cooled condensers and other finned heating and cooling coils located outside. It is an alkaline based cleaner that does all that an acid will do without the danger of an acid. Nu-Brite’s state-of-the-art surfactants and cleaners instantly penetrate and lift layers of oily grime and corrosive deposits from the coil. Its foaming action pushes this loosened debris out of hard-to-reach areas restoring equipment to peak efficiency. It is not recommended for indoor use.
This product must be used in accordance with the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Use only on condenser coils, or other finned coils that are located outside.
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. The system should be shut off.
- Prepare the cleaning solution by mixing one part Nu-Brite with three to four parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the cleaner. If using the No. 200P, you will add the Nu-Brite first.
- Apply with any one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and apply a coating of
- Cal-Shield, the coil protector based upon Teflon® surface protector. Then return the system to service.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.